|Vueling Airlines is a Spanish low-cost airline with its main hub at Barcelona Airport. It is also known as Vueling, and has codes VY (as per IATA), VLG (as per ICAO), and Vueling (as callsign). Vueling Airlines is a fair low-cost airline, holding 3 stars in Skytrax's official ranking (2010a1), although passengers, on average, value it rather poorly (2010b2). They have valued their trips as being poor (4/10), thought it was poor value for money (4/10), and would rather not recommend it (4/10).|
|(Vueling Airlines' logo -embedded from Wikipedia on 25 April 2010)||(Vueling Airlines' livery -embedded from Wikipedia on 25 April 2010)||(Vueling Airlines' uniform -embedded from Flickr on 25 April 2010)|
1. SKYTRAX (2010a). Vueling Airlines ranking. Retrieved from Skytrax on 25 April 2010.
2. SKYTRAX (2010b). Vueling Airlines passenger reviews. Retrieved from Skytrax on 25 April 2010.
Want to know more?
- Skytrax - Vueling Airlines
- Here you can read in more detail both the official ranking and passenger reviews for Vueling.
- Vueling website
- This is the airline's website, although it is a rather functional website, focused on bookings.
- Wikipedia - Vueling Airlines
- You can find more information on Vueling Airlines in this page in Wikipedia.
Contributors to this page
Authors / Editors
page revision: 7, last edited: 03 May 2010 03:17