- Hokkaido, Japan.
- Two Civilian : 01/19 Left and Right to the South East of terminals
- Two Military : 18/36 Left and Right to the North West of terminals
- 36,400+ per year
- 22,500,000+ per year 
|Domestic Terminal (image embedded from Biglobe 28 September 2010)||Main Hall (video embedded from Youtube on 30 September 2010)|
The Gateway to Hokkaido
Area and population
|Domestic routes (image embedded from HATCo. Ltd. on 20 September 2010)||International routes (image embedded from HATCo. Ltd. on 20 September 2010)|
Two very modern, world class terminals sit opposing each other around a ring road and underground rail transport hub
The Domestic (blue) and International (green) Terminals consist of 4 floors containing everything anyone could need including;
- Four Art Galleries,
- Many drinking and dining options,
- Massage rest and relaxation options,
- Children's play areas and sky gallery,
- Fast efficient and affordable commuting and transferring options,
- Fast and Up to date Wifi throughout both terminals,
- Dry cleaners and drug store,
- Two hair salons,
- Nail salon,
- Pet care centre and even Dental services.
Want to know more?
- New Chitose Airport Terminal
- This is the New Chitose Airport Terminal website, with all the relevant and updated information a passenger may need.
- The History of New Chitose
- Here you can find an in-depth history of the airfield including; numerous changes in ownership, Crashes, Hijackings and more.
- Japanese AIP page
- This is the Japanese Aeronautical information publications website, with all the relevant and updated information a pilot may need (a log is necessary for this website, However it is free of charge and in English).
- Ground plate !!Out of date: not for operational use!!
- This is the ground plate to familiarize yourself with the scope of the new airport.
- Wikipedia - New Chitose Airport
- You can find extensive information about New Chitose Airport on this page in Wikipedia.