Milan Malpensa Airport
|Milan Malpensa Airport is Milan's main international airport and one of the main Italian airports in terms of passenger and cargo traffic. The airport is also known as Malpensa Airport and Milano Malpensa Airport, and has codes MXP (as per IATA) and LIMC (as per ICAO). The airport has two main passenger terminals, Terminals 1 and 2, and a cargo terminal, CargoCity. Terminal 1 handles most international, Schengen and domestic flights, while Terminal 2 handles budget and charter flights. Milan Malpensa Airport is a fair-to-poor airport, according to passenger reviews (Skytrax 20101), who were rather dissatisfied with it (4/10), specially regarding its facilities (4/10), although they thought fairly of its cleanliness (5/10) and the queuing (6/10).|
|Terminal 1 (image embedded from Wikipedia on 25 April 2010)||Terminal 1 (image embedded from Wikimedia Commons on 25 April 2010)||Terminal 2 (image embedded from Fotopedia on 25 April 2010)|
|Services. The airport provide services such as chemists, post office, currency exchange, banks, cash machines, medical and emergency services, mobile rental facilities, wireless access, a business center and chapels (SEA, 20102), as well as opportunities for shopping and dining. Service time is not 24 hr, and not all services may be available to passengers in transit. A free bus shuttle connects terminals 1 and 2. If visiting, you can travel the 40 km from the airport to Milan city by train, bus or taxi.|
1. SKYTRAX (2010). Milan Malpensa Airport passenger reviews. Retrieved from Skytrax on 25 April 2010.
2. SEA (2010). Airport services in Malpensa. Retrieved from Aeroporti di Milano on 25 April 2010.
Want to know more?
- Aeroporti di Milano - Malpensa
- This is the official website for Milan Malpensa Airport.
- Skytrax - Milan Malpensa Airport passenger reviews
- Here you can read some of the reviews made by passengers about Malpensa Airport.
- Wikipedia - Milan Malpensa Airport
- You can find more information on Milan Malpensa Airport in this page in Wikipedia.
Contributors to this page
Authors / Editors
page revision: 15, last edited: 29 Apr 2010 03:10