|The Airbus A380 is the largest aircraft currently flying in the world.. It has a wide-body cabin in a double deck configuration allowing for up to 853 passengers if only economy class was available (20091). (Image: The A380 on Singapore Airlines' livery -embedded from Wikipedia on 11 October 2009)|
|First-class is typically found on the lower deck towards the front of the aircraft. The cabin layout and interior features for first class depend on the airline (e.g. Emirates offers showers, while Singapore Airlines offers double beds. (Video: Emirates' first class on an A380 -embedded from YouTube on 22 April 2010)|
|Business class is typically on the upper deck, towards the front of the aircraft. The cabin layout and interior features for business class depend on the airline and the aircraft type. (Video: Emirates' business class on an A380 -embedded from YouTube on 22 April 2010)|
|Economy class is typically laid out on a 3-4-3 seat configuration on the lower deck, and on a 2-4-2 configuration on the upper deck (see, for example, Singapore Airlines' seat chart. The cabin layout and interior features for economy class depend on the airline and the aircraft series. (Image: Emirates' economy class on an A380 -embedded from YouTube on 22 April 2010)|
1. AIRBUS (2009). A380 Family. Retrieved from Airbus A380 on 5 October 2009.
2. SINGAPORE AIRLINES (2009). A380. Retrieved from Singapore Airlines A380 on 5 October 2009.
3. WIKIPEDIA (2009). Emirates. Retrieved from Wikipedia on 5 October 2009.
Want to know more?
- Airbus A380
- The page is the official Airbus A380 website and offers more detailed information about the aircraft.
- Aircraft Manufacturers - AIRBUS
- This AviationKnowledge page offers more information about the manufacturers that developed the A380.
Contributors to this page
Authors / Editors
page revision: 39, last edited: 22 Apr 2010 07:50